Mrs Adeze Chinyere Ngumezi hails from Imo State.
She attended her primary education at Girls Secondary School, Egbu Owerri Imo State from 1970- 1971
She later moved to Santa Rosa Jr. College Santa Rosa California U.S.A. from 1964-1972.
OTHER EDUCATION QUALIFICATION INCLUDE:
(a) M. Ed in Community Health Education. Temple University. Philadelphia Pennsylvania U.S.A. 1979-1981
(b) B.Sc in Health Education Western Connecticut State University Danbury Connecticut U.S.A. 1976-1979.
(a) Project Manager of the Contract between State Ministry of Health, State Radio and TV Broadcasting Services and Hopkins University Maryland U.S.A.
(b) Conduct Seminars/training at grass root levels, used to create awareness on various programs.
(c) Implemented promotional campaigns to Lunch various Community health program. These include, creative planning, and design of posters, flairs, IEC material on Family Planning etc awareness seminars, numerous meeting to collect information.
(d) Successfully co-ordinates activities with state T. V and Radio programs on World Health Days celebration every-year.
(e) State Co-ordinator for a grass-root program. Women-in-Health Developing 1996-Present.
(e) Trainer of Village Health Workers/TBAs.
(f) Spear headed legislative action to eradicate Harmful traditional practices affecting woman and girl child in Imo State.
(g) Principal Public Health Lecturer in her Excellency’s entourage every August meeting, (a women policy making meetings in the 27 Local Government Areas 2004-present)
CONSULTANT TO THE FOLLOWING NGOS:
- Forward Africa in Nigeria.
- Inter African Committee on Harmful traditional practices Imo state Branch.
- Trainer of Trainees on Hygiene/Sanitation/Hand Washing promotion and Community Management at State and grass root areas.
- Supervisor National immunization program in the state.
- Health Care field supervisor for Community Medical Care(COM Care) health agency U.S.A. 1/1/79-12/30/80
- Presently Head of State Ministry of Health, Health Education Division as Deputy Director.
ON THE JOB CERTIFICATED TRAINING/WORKSHOP
Management of early childhood illnesses and care givers in the communities.
Training workshop on HIV/AIDs voluntary counseling and testing 10/10-15/10/07.
National Training of Trainers course on Hygiene and Sanitation Promotion and community management at Jos June 3-16th June 2007.
National Workshop on adoption of developed manual income generation activities, 26th April-1st May 1997
Effective primary Health Care Management in Nigeria on TOT Training.
- State Co-odinator-Woman-in-Health Development Program.
- Health Adviser to Nigeria Red Cross Association Imo State Chapter.
- Treasurer for American Universities Alumni Association Imo State Branch.
- Deputy director and Head of Health Education Division Ministry of Health Owerri.
Professional public Health Education with extensive experience in Health related project management.
Demonstrated ability to motivate and work with people.
Skilled in implementing various project program.
- Program supervision.
- Presentation Skills
- Superior ability to work with people.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with people.
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent budget management.
- Always willing to learn and make adjustments necessary to perfect her capabilities.